Health Tech Startups : Partnering with Enterprise
It can be challenging for health tech startups to work and collaborate with much larger entities. Panelists will discuss and provide examples of how health tech startups can more effectively work with enterprise and non-profit organizations so that both can achieve their goal of improving health outcomes while generating sustainable revenue.
Share this idea
- Learn about ways in which health tech startups have successfully collaborated with enterprise organizations.
- Learn about ideas and examples to help health tech startups work more effectively with enterprise organizations.
- Get a better idea about how to build the relationship so that you can move beyond the initial pilot stage.
- Carlo Rich, American Heart Association
- Shwen Gwee, Novartis Biome
- Lexi Kaplin, Conversation Health
- Pat Dunn, American Heart Association
Carlo Rich, Health Innovation & Strategic Alliance Manager, American Heart Association