Get Ready for the Volumetric Revolution
As volumetric filmmaking tools become more and more accessible and easy to use, they’re opening the door to a whole world of new possibilities in immersive storytelling. Why should digital content creators incorporate these tools in their production pipeline, and what do they need to know before they do? This panel will bring together three creative luminaries in the field of volumetric filmmaking that have the perspective of storyteller and tool maker to help content creators understand how to tap into the magic of volumetric capture.
- The affordances of volumetric filmmaking for immersive storytelling
- Ease of access to volumetric solutions, and where to find them
- Case studies of volumetric pipeline for immersive storytelling
- Todd Bryant, Director of Technology, RLab
- Yasmin Elayat, Co-Founder, Scatter
- Or Fleisher, Sr. Engineer, Emerging Technology, Vimeo
- Rob Ruffler, Cofounder, CEO, AFVR
Todd Bryant, Director of Technology, Rlab
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.