VR/XR in Formal and Informal Learning Environments
Solving an issue with insects in an Atlanta community garden, supporting individuals with autism, connecting local communities with a museum of Native American artifacts, understanding the impact of the prairie dog in Lubbock, Texas, and the future of admissible court evidence in murder trials may have more in common than you think. Join a journey with researchers and practitioners who are using multiple realities (VR, AR, and XR) to impact these and other aspects of the world around them.
Share this idea
- Identify multiples ways that VR/AR is impacting a variety of issues.
- Understand the impact of VR/AR on the teaching and learning process by facilitating project based learning (PBL).
- Explore ideas regarding the use of VR/AR on community issues and outreach.
- Rebecca Hite, Assistant Professor of STEM Education, Texas Tech University
- Joe Parlier, Sr. Director, zSpace Education Solutions, zSpace
- Aleigha Henderson-Rosser, Executive Director, Atlanta Public Schools
- Karla Sue Marriott, Professor and Interim Chair, Department of Chemistry, Savannah State University
Rebecca Hite, Assistant Professor Of Stem Education, Texas Tech University