Finding Success in a Crowded Marketplace
The music industry is thriving again, some even saying a new “golden age” is upon us, but finding commercial success is still difficult, if not more difficult than ever. With services, such as Spotify, uploading 40K tracks per day, the marketplace has never been so crowded. Although there's an increase in consumer consumption and new markets continuing to open abroad, labels are having to go above and beyond in order to produce results for their artists.
So how are labels finding success today in a new global marketplace with more competition than ever?
In this discussion, A2IM and executives from the independent sector will examine how they are navigating the evolving marketplace and ways in which they are creatively cutting through the noise to find success for their artists.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- Participants will have a better understanding of the global music marketplace and how independent labels are navigating it.
- Participants will learn about new technologies and creative strategies that labels are utilizing to maximize releases campaigns and artist exposure.
- Participants will get a firsthand look of what lies ahead for the recorded music industry, including both challenges and opportunities.
- Patrick Ferrell, Head of Label Relations, A2IM (The American Association of Independent Music)
- Matt Harmon, President , Beggars Group
- Sarah Landy, SVP Client Development, AWAL
- Josh Berman, SVP, Streaming & Digital Marketing , https://concord.com/
Patrick Ferrell, Head of Label Relations, A2IM