SXSW EDU 2020
Cast Your VoteSign in to vote
Tech Innovation Needs to Be Quantum-Proofed!
Quantum technology is estimated at being tens of thousands to millions of times faster than current computers & more power means tasks such as breaking encryption become massively easier, exposing financial records, personal data & other sensitive info eg medicals. Blockchain is particularly vulnerable because it has a single point of failure. Cybersecurity market has been working on "Quantum-proofing" itself for decades, other disruptive technologies need to work with cyber market to do same
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- How Quantum Computing works, its applications & resultant vulnerabilities to other resultant technologies
- Countries & industries leading the race to "Quantum Supremacy"
- Actions for the audience (small business, enterprises esp cyber/blockchain, governments, investors, social activists) to achieve/advocate Quantum
- Kiran Bhagotra, CEO/Founder, ProtectBox Ltd
- Air Commodore (Reserve) Nick Bray CBE QCVS, Senior Executive, UK Royal Air Forces' Innovation, Business Development and Strategy Organisation
Kiran Bhagotra, CEO & Founder, ProtectBox Ltd