Technologists are asking themselves, “How will humans interact with computers when augmented reality is ubiquitous?” and “What will those protocols and systems look like?” With the advent of consumer AR wearables, we truly have an opportunity to build the spatial interfaces of tomorrow. This panel will examine the systems, infrastructure, and tools needed to make spatial computing a reality.
Other Resources / Information
- Each panelist have different experience with augmented reality, VR or mixed reality. Topics covered will range from Design, UX, AI, Business & Art.
- Themes of identity and privacy (e.g. how much of yourself do you own in augmented reality?) will be discussed with concrete examples.
- Each speaker's personal joining to how they got to working in AR and how they see AR changing the way we work, live and play.
- Aleissia Laidacker, Director of Developer Experience, Magic Leap
- Timoni West, Director of AR/VR Research at Unity Labs, Unity 3D
- Silka Miesnieks, Head of Emerging Design, Adobe
Aleissia Laidacker, Director Of Developer Experience, Magic Leap
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.