Your 2030 Self: Every Experience Personalized
By 2030, you'll have precise, on-demand, solution-oriented products made for you. Tomorrow's consumers, growing up with unlimited information, will expect experiences that are effortlessly personalized, that allow them to live a life that is as unique as they are.
In a post-screen, XR future world, physical hardware will have a role as important as AI in making personalization real and tangible. Tech, lifestyle and design will converge to bring personalized experiences to life.
This session brings together innovation leaders from diverse brands that have already combined design and technology to personalize experiences. You will walk away understanding how this glimpse of the future informs how to develop experience now, and how to scale customization to reach millions of people.
Share this idea
- Digital developers will understand how hardware evolution is going to both constrain and enable personalized experiences for their consumers
- Creatives will understand that it's only by converging technology and design expertise that the full potential for personalized experience is achieved
- Hardware folk will understand how to avoid product "gimmicks" and how to scale their customization through their supply chain
- Duncan Smith, Head of North America, Cambridge Consultants Ltd. and Synapse Product Development Inc.
- Guive Balooch, Head of L’Oréal’s Technology Incubator, L’Oréal
- Holli Pheil, Engineering Program Director, Nike
Duncan Smith, Head of North America, Cambridge Consultants Ltd. and Synapse Product Development Inc.