The global legal cannabis trade is expected to hit $77bn in value by 2022. Consumers have become increasingly educated on the physical and mental benefits of the plant off the back of the growing wellness trend, and a series of new products and retail models have entered the market to respond to such demand. One of them is Beboe - a luxury cannabis brand started by a tattoo artist and a fashion executive. It trades in high-end cannabis vaporizing pens and edible pastilles, and recently launched a play in beauty with CBD sheet masks and serums. In 2019 it also partnered with luxury department store Barneys New York on a lifestyle and wellness concept shop in Beverly Hills. Join us to hear from them about the exploding retail opportunity in this space.
Additional Supporting Materials
Other Resources / Information
- Why destigmatizing legal cannabis will happen through heightened experience and education
- What’s in it for retailers like Barneys New York and why it teamed up with Beboe
- What the future of cannabis and CBD products look like and what we’ll all be turning to next
- Clement Kwan, Co-founder , Beboe
- Scott Campbell, Co-founder , Beboe
- Matthew Mazzucca, Creative Director, Barneys
- Liz Bacelar, Co-founder & chief executive officer , Current Global
Josephine Colter, Marketing & PR Manager, The Current Global
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.