A Low-tech Revolution to Improve Health
We are surrounded by evolving technologies that promise to change how we treat our most complex and perplexing diseases. Yet health and well-being cannot be achieved by shiny objects and fancy devices alone. The power of human connection cannot be forgotten. We need a low-tech revolution – focused on solutions that are human, tech-light, simple and scalable – to build a person-centered health care system that improves consumer experience and advances health.
Presenters will discuss existing approaches and steps we can take to foster a culture that prioritizes low-tech solutions. In addition, they will engage attendees in generating innovative low-tech ideas that have the potential to revolutionize how we promote health across the country.
Other Resources / Information
- Understand why low-tech solutions are necessary in our high-tech world.
- Learn how leaders in the health care field are utilizing low-tech solutions to improve consumer experience and health.
- Generate new and innovative low-tech solutions that will revolutionize how we promote health across the country.
- Priya Bathija, Vice President, The Value Initiative, American Hospital Association
- Kate Liebelt, Consultant, Chief of Staff, Deloitte Life Science and Health Care
- Alex Maiersperger, Sr. Advisor, Consumer Experience and Enterprise Strategy, Blue Cross Blue Shield North Carolina
Priya Bathija, VP, American Hospital Association
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.