SXSW EDU 2020
Democratizing Transportation Innovation
address some of the most pressing issues in technological innovation that are key to furthering the future of mobility/transportation in urban and rural communities. The accomplished cross section of public policy and business leaders will address economic development and transportation access, and highlight technologies that are seeking to solve real problems in access to transportation today.
Other Resources / Information
- Understand technologies and solutions that are in place today that are designed to further the future of mobility
- Gain insights into ways that private and public entities can collaborate to support greater transportation access and equality
- Recognize options for safer, cleaner, and more efficient transportation
- Amit Bin-Nun, Vice President, Autonomous Vehicles and Mobility, SAFE
- Rasheq Zarif, Strategy and Analytics; Deloitte Future of Mobility Tech Sector Leader, Deloitte
- Richard Ezike, Senior Policy Associate , Urban Institute
- Alisyn Malek, CCO, Co Founder, May Mobility
Tracey Parry, Senior Manager, Deloitte
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.