AI Revolutionizing the Future of Design
With the rise of AI and machine learning, the future of design hinges not on traditional approaches (e.g. design thinking training), but on the smart integration of brilliant design and emerging technology. The future will be built on three key concepts:
• The meta rules that will help non-designers build sophisticated functionality more simply
• The trusted information “layers” that will help stem the proliferation of information we can't quite trust
• The predictive tools used to elevate the human experience through design
In this session, Larry Keeley, President of Doblin (Deloitte Digital’s innovation practice) and Michael Green, CEO of Social Progress Imperative, will discuss why design will be indispensable moving forward and how it will impact consumers more than ever before.
Other Resources / Information
- Three themes that will define the future of design: rules, trust, and prediction.
- In order to evolve design to serve people deeply enough at the pace of modern life, emerging technology and design must be fully integrated.
- Insights about how design can tackle the toughest problems, not just aesthetic ones.
- Larry Keeley, President and Co-founder of Doblin , Doblin, A Deloitte Company
Julia Shapiro, Account Executive, Allison+Partners
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.