SXSW EDU 2020
How to Leverage Global Opportunities in Ed Tech
We will discuss trends and initiatives in ed-tech on a global scale, and resources available to identify opportunities and build an international strategy for your business. Speakers will include officials from two ed-tech companies that have entered foreign markets, and the ed-tech lead for the U.S. Commercial Service Global Education Team.
Other Resources / Information
- Identify opportunities and trends within the ed-tech industry in markets around the world
- Identify resources, assistance, and programs available to improve market selection.
- Build an internal strategy to increase international sales and growth.
- Michele Molnar, Associate Editor, EdWeek Market Brief
- Catherine Saldutti, President & Founder, EdWeek Market Brief
- Amy Freedman, Senior International Trade Specialist and Education Technology Subsector Team Lead, U.S. Commercial Service
- Scott Smith, Vice President, Global Business Development, Matific
Michele Molnar, Associate Editor, EdWeek Market Brief
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.