Professional Development in the Digital Age
The panel of professionals from Digital Ethos, lead by Basil C. Puglisi, will explore how digital media and technology have changed learning both in adults and adolescents. The panel will discuss the development of experiential learning and motivational learning as introduced by Malcom Knowles (Andragogy). The panel will explore the development of digital communications and the opportunities and threats they present in self directed learning. References will be made by the panelists experiences with Digital Ethos and their own professional development strategies.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What are some of the self learning opportunities created by the digital?
- How do you use social media to develop community learning?
- What are some of the threats to information as self directed education grows?
- Basil Puglisi, Executive Director, Digital Ethos
- Craig Yaris, Chief Social Marketer, EsquireTech Solutions
- Bill Corbett Jr., President, Corbett Public Relations
- Jeff Ogden, President/Show Host, Find New Customers / Marketing Made Simple TV
Basil Puglisi, Executive Director, Digital Ethos
Show me another