Practical Natural Language Processing
Natural language processing enables new ways for people to interact with computers. Widely-available open source tools are making NLP more powerful and easier to incorporate into your application. This panel will introduce the techniques and software tools that are the very basic building blocks of natural language processing, and suggest how to use them to improve human-computer interaction and augment human creativity.
Additional Supporting Materials
- Why is language understanding important?
- What is difficult and what succeeds in lanugage understanding?
- What are the best open-source packages to use to solve common problems?
- How can I quickly incorporate these packages?
- What are simple ways to understand sentiment and affect?
- Catherine Havasi MIT Media Lab/Luminoso
Catherine Havasi MIT Media Lab/Luminoso
Show me another