Experiential Marketers: Go Digital or Go Home
The live event is the most powerful way to connect. Period. Whether it be to your audience, your userbase, your company or your friends, experiences are remembered. But once the open bar is closed, and the luster of the swag has faded, keeping consumers engaged is difficult.
Experiential Marketing is no longer strictly about events, but about engaging with your consumer in real time - both online and offline, and creating a community around them. Keeping your brand or company top of mind through continued social media or online interactions positions you to be more than just a flash in the pan.
This panel delves into the best practices for connecting consumers to your event - before, during, and after - creating real life impressions and social currency in world where brand loyalty lasts as long as it takes to type 140 characters.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How do we integrate digital and social media into our events? How do we extend the reach of our events through digital and social media?
- How do we generate social currency both for the user and for the brand?
- How do we create online conversations before an event, during an event, and continuing that conversation after an event?
- How do we create an event specifically for digital influencers?
- How do we measure the online success of our event?
Kristina Marino Mirrorball
Show me another