Israeli Startups, Investing in People & More..
A Fireside Chat With Jeff Pulver exploring Israel's Startup Economy, investing in people and lessons learned from helping to create a trillion dollar industry.
Fireside Chat With Jeff Pulver exploring Israel's Startup Economy,
investing in people and lessons learned from helping to create a
trillion dollar industry. Come join Alan Weinkrantz in this fireside
chat with Jeff Pulver (pioneer of the VoIP Industry, co-founder Vonage
and 3-Rings, early investor in Twitter, Foursquare and many others
including over 30 startups in Israel)
Jeff Pulver is known not only as an early pioneer in IP communications, but an engaging and compelling speaker, futurist & visionary who currently curates the State of NOW / #140conf events.
Additional Supporting Materials
- Fear, Greed, Disruption - why are these your three favorite words?
- What do you look for in a startup? Are you investing in people, technology, vision or something else? What have you learned from your investing experience.
- Please help explain the rise of the Israeli startup. In the 1970s Israel was a borrowing nation. Today they are a member of OECD. Why is this happening, what are the impacts on businesses and what can we, as global, connected society learn from the Israeli experience?
- How did the Pulver Order become a landmark ruling for the worldwide communications industry?
- For those in the room today who are trying to launch or grow their startups, what's your advise to them in terms of pursuing their dreams? Bonus: How do you account for serendipity and syncronisity as a business strategy?
- Jeff Pulver, Chairman 3-Rings; Founder curator #140conf, 3-Rings / #140Conf
Alan Weinkrantz, El Presidente, Alan Weinkrantz And Company
Show me another