Avoid Social Jellyfishes: Enter the 4th Brand Era
Does your social business plan act like a jellyfish? Do you float on autopilot on the currents of the day? Are you simply consuming information, not having conversations, but just spraying out messages into the sea of social interactions? Perhaps it’s time to sail with a route and destination in mind. The 4th Brand Era is moving the focus from one of individual experiences, to brands as a continuous, social, collective experience including the customer, company and community. Drive the dynamic customer journey to draw participation into your social business to build that brand value. Learn how to set a plan in motion taking into account the culture of your company. Find out how to get different departments to agree on priorities. Let’s have a brainstorming game to get great ideas on how to listen to and engage your customers in better ways. Come listen to how companies have successfully driven business goals, avoiding jellyfish social. Learn how to succeed in this new brand era.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How do I determine if my company is culturally ready to socially interact and engage?
- How do I plan for how my brand should engage in social?
- How do I integrate this into my marketing plan?
- What should I be listening for in my community?
- How can my brand community tell that I am actively listening and engaging?
- Sandy Carter IBM
Kathy White IBM
Show me another