How Well Do We Know Our Kids? SEL and Gamification
The glorious revolution towards appreciating students beyond their test scores is unfortunately still in its early stages. We need to dig deeper into the kinds of games, technologies and analytics that can help learners create meaningful relationships, unleash their own creativity, and build their self-reflection muscles. Delve with into this conversation with Minecraft Education and leaders of SEL and deeper learning-focused districts from across the country.
Additional Supporting Materials
- Develop insights into how Minecraft and other technologies can be used to develop students' SEL and future competencies.
- Engage in the conversation around how SEL and future competencies should be measured.
- Expand your network of collaborators working on these challenges.
- Maria Langworthy, Director of Worldwide Education Research, Microsoft
- Phil Neufeld, Executive Director, IT, Fresno Unified School District
- Meenoo Rami, Manager, Microsoft Minecraft Education
Maria Langworthy, Dir of Worldwide Education Research, Microsoft
Show me another