Reimagining the “Smart” Lifestyle
As connected devices continue to transform every area of our lives, we’re seeing the modern lifestyle centralizing around “smart,” personalized health and wellness. From enjoying retail therapy to staying fit and healthy with connected products and devices, the notion of lifestyle is being completely reimagined. This panel will explore how introducing more sophisticated innovations to simple, overlooked objects will directly impact our future and what it will look like.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How has technology changed the modern lifestyle to-date?
- What areas have been unexplored and how do you envision technology will improve each?
- What does the future of individual lifestyle look in 10, 20, 30 years, what are companies doing now to achieve this, and what does it mean?
- Bill Wyman, VP of Global Marketing, Car Audio, HARMAN
- Paul Dawson, Global Product Development Director, Dyson
- Greg Hu, Group Product Manager, Nest Platform, Nest Apps, and Works With Nest, Nest
- Amy Farley, Senior Editor, Fast Company
Stephanie Cirigliano, Account Supervisor, DKC News
Show me another