Should I Raise Money for My EdTech Startup?
The decision about whether to bootstrap or raise funding for your for-profit or non-profit startup is an important one for any entrepreneur. The answer can be complicated and if you want to raise funding then factors such as how much to raise, who to contact, timing, and where it fits in the long list of priorities are important to consider. Join a couple of active edtech investors and other entrepreneurs in this hour-long panel to explore the question, "Should I raise funding?"
- To explore the question "should I raise funding?"
- To explain the various ways entrepreneurs can raise money.
- To discuss the struggles entrepreneurs face in raising money for their startups.
- Mark Phillips, CEO/Founder, HireEducation
- Graham Forman, Managing Director and Founder, Edovate Capital
- Vinny Badolato, Education Program Director, Voqal
- Carlos Antequera, Board Member, Infegy
Katie Morrison, Dir Operations, Hire Education Inc
Show me another