Experience & next generation of social analysts
The panel will discuss experiential learning in higher education including student/professor and company/sponsor interaction, assurances of learning, IP and data management. We will concentrate on an experiential learning class at Carnegie Mellon University called Measuring Social where we have done projects on analyzing and explaining unstructured (social) data over the course of the past 7 years working with over 90 companies including: Under Armour, target, Sony Pictures, The NYT, etc.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How do you build a successful experiential learning program?
- What benefit can be conferred for both student sand companies who want to take part in experiential leaning in higher ed.
- what are the biggest hurdles companies need to overcome to take part in these types of programs
- Ari Lightman, Professor, Carnegie Mellon University
- Konnie Brown , Corporate Social and University Relations , DellEmc
- Chris Michael, Head of Digital Programming , Funny or Die
- Carla Luyo Leon, Solutions engineer, Facebook
Ari Lightman, Professor, Carnegie Mellon University
Show me another