How will big data evolve career and job search?
Google, Burning Glass, and the Federal Government are collecting, aggregating, and making massive jobs data available for any organization or individual to use. From open jobs to open data, these panelists will discuss what the new world of job search and candidate selection will look like. We will explore how open jobs data projects are ushering in the future for drastic changes in hiring. We will also answer how data is being used to close the skills gap and develop job success for students.
- Understand how open jobs data is changing the landscape of job boards and applications.
- Discover the ways the U.S. government is collaborating with the private sector to identify career pathways and job matches.
- Identify skills and behaviors that will make job applicants successful in the future.
- Michael Simpson, CEO, PAIRIN
- Liz Levy, Director of Product Management, Burning Glass Technologies
- Matt Gee, Co-Founder and Principa, Impact Lab, University of Chicago
- Adam Fisher, Strategic Business Development Manager, Google
Hannah Hunter, Mktg, Pairin
Show me another