Driving Public Health Solutions Worldwide
Outbreaks of Ebola and Zika have highlighted the need for new ways of meeting global health challenges. Local health professionals are ideally positioned to develop solutions to local problems, but often lack access to an ecosystem that supports technology innovation. We will discuss our ongoing multi-year experience developing a virtual incubator platform designed to solve this problem by making an international innovation network accessible to aspiring global health entrepreneurs.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What is the role of private investment in solving global health challenges?Which challenges can be solved using tech entrepreneurship models?
- What factors encourage locally driven healthcare technology innovation, particularly in the developing world?
- What is a virtual incubator and how can this model be used to support entrepreneurial solutions to critical global health challenges?
- Dr. Andrew Nerlinger, Managing Director, Endura Ventures
- Dr. Lisa McDonald, Co-Founder and Managing Director, Endura Ventures
Maria Stawasz, Marketing and Operations Manager , Tech Ranch Austin
Show me another