The Overlooked Future of Entrepreneurship: Latinx
The Latinx community accounts for more than half of the population growth in the US, but Latinx entrepreneurs represent less than 2% of venture-backed companies. Hear from Latinx entrepreneurs and the investors who back them to understand who they are, what they’re building and why they’re going to make you money.
Additional Supporting Materials
https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4664599/dyan; http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/latina-immigrants-raise-30-million-venture-fund-in_us_595ef78fe4b08f5c97d06886; http://money.cnn.com/2016/04/12/smallbusiness/latino-venture-capital/index.html
- What funds and resources are available for Latinx entrepreneurs?
- What types of businesses are Latinx founders building?
- How can audience members better support inclusive entrepreneurship?
- Sarah Koch, VP, Social Innovation, Case Foundation
- Dyan Gibbens, President, Trumbull Unmanned
- Kristen Sonday, Co-Founder, Paladin
- Carolina Huaranca, Principal, Kapor Capital
Sarah Koch, VP Social Innovation, Case Foundation
Show me another