How IoT & Big Data is Changing Education
Data is everywhere - in websites, mobile apps, devices, etc… - but how are universities and educational institutions leveraging this to make key decisions? We’ll explore how IoT data is giving universities and administrators the ability to gain new insights and make decisions that were not possible before. Additionally, we'll explore how this data is being used to create more personalized learning experiences to enhance student success across the world.
- What IoT devices/sources are generating insights about students you never knew existed?
- How are insights from these devices changing the way Universities act and make decisions?
- What are the privacy implications of leveraging these data sources?
- Aaron Benz, CEO, Founder, Degree Analytics
- David Palumbo, Managing Director, SoftMatch
- Luc Shorter, Executive Director, EdCollective
- Lois Wims, Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs, Worcester State University
Aaron Benz, CEO, Founder, Degree Analytics
Show me another