The Reality of AI in Education
Education is much more far reaching and has a greater societal impact than ever before. Our economies need workers to re-educate themselves to gain new skills to support our fast-moving world. Our governments need informed citizens to preserve democracy. Essentially, the world needs us all to become students for life, constantly learning and constantly improving. But how do we do this? Join us to learn how an AI “education companion” can help learners of all ages over their lifetime.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How can AI transform education?
- Who will be affected by AI and how?
- How can we accelerate AI and make it more accessible?
- Bryan Dempsey , Global Offering Manager, IBM’s Watson Education, IBM
- Nirmal Mukhi, Master Inventor, IBM Watson Education, IBM
Angela Huang, Mktg Mgr, IBM
Show me another