Teacher Leader Dispositions, Competencies & Impact
Through open dialogue and discourse, participants will interact with the Hope Street Group design team, exploring implementation of dispositional recruitment processes, competency-based professional learning progressions and methods for measuring the impact of a teacher leader on local, regional and state decision-making.
Additional Supporting Materials
- Unpack Hope Street Group (HSG) models for recruiting through dispositions, developing talent and gathering evidence of impact among teacher leaders.
- Provide feedback on HSG’s continuous cycle of improvement
- Transfer elements of HSG protocol to support your own recruitment and/or professional learning program design
- Celia Gregory, National Education and Mobilization Manager, Hope Street Group
- Brad Clark, Director, KY Teacher Fellows Program, Hope Street Group
Celia Gregory, Natl Education & Mobilization Mgr, Hope Street Group
Show me another