Developing US EdTech in International Markets
Edtech entrepreneurs are finding ways to develop product in international markets. How? Is this developing concept accelerated by international investment? Our panel explores distribution channels and investors in both Latin America and Asia and how they work for the edtech entrepreneur. Our panelists represent the international edtech. Our panelists include an edtech community builder, a US edtech investor, an Asian edtech VC, and an Asian hybrid edtech investor and distribution and operator.
- Define the concept of an international edtech product suite that allows for interoperability within multiple markets.
- Explore how international VCs and operators see possibility in companies that could potentially cross borders and enter into new markets.
- Explore how entrepreneurs are adapting and how they are finding ways to make themselves attractive to a new bre of investor and company builder.
- Liam Pisano, Managing Director, LearnLaunch
- Alison Baum, Managing Partner, Fresco Capital
- Norihisa Wada, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, EduLab
- Fernando Valenzuela, Director - South America, itslearning inc.
Liam Pisano, Managing Dir, LearnLaunch
Show me another