How Tech Can Save the Music Industry
The music industry is in dire need of change not only to thrive, but survive. Streaming, pirating and the secondary ticket market have dealt serious blows to our industry’s major revenue streams, but technology can be our savior. Join experts from the royalty, rights, ticketing and metadata blockchain sectors to learn not only how tech can provide short-term solutions, but also build a more sustainable industry. Join us to learn how tech can save the music industry. #MusicTransparency
- What are the current and near-future major issues of the industry that could be disrupted by technology?
- What solutions can tech offer and how can they be practically applied to our everyday lives?
- What is the long-term impact of these tech solutions? What happens without these solutions based on the current landscape of our industry?
- Eron Bucciarelli, CEO, Soundstr
- Dae Bogan, CEO, Tune Registry & Royalty Claim
- Benji Rogers, CEO, Plege Music & dotBlockchain
- Jason Trikakis, CEO, Hello Sugoi
Eron Bucciarelli, CEO, Soundstr
Show me another