Architecting Future Ready Digital Schools
An effective digital transformation involves a lot more than technology itself – it takes thoughtful planning, centered around concrete learning objectives. In this panel, district leaders, teachers and edtech professionals will discuss (1) how to create a shared vision and mission around a digital transformation, (2) how to prepare administrators and teachers to lead and drive the change, (3) what to do at the community level and (4) unexpected considerations that districts sometimes encounter.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How to create a shared vision and mission around a digital transformation.
- How to prepare administrators and teachers to lead and drive the change, and how to engage other community members.
- How to anticipate and overcome less-obvious challenges when implementing a digital transformation.
- Lisa Carmona, Chief Product Officer and SVP PreK-12 Portfolio and Product Development, McGraw-Hill Education
- Tom Murray, Director of Innovation, Future Ready Schools
- Brianna Hodges, Direct of Digital Learning , Stephenville Independent School District
Ana-Le Cairns, Sr Mgr Brand Engagement, McGraw Hill Education
Show me another