(Un)Affordability in Higher Education
As the country approaches $1.4 trillion in student debt, the traditional model of paying up-front for four years of college is facing increasing skepticism -- and policymakers and higher ed leaders alike are seeking strategies to align the cost of education with the value it provides. This panel will bring together the analysts and entrepreneurs who are leading the charge in reimagining how we pay for -- and think about -- postsecondary education.
Additional Supporting Materials
- Understand the current landscape of higher education finance, and how existing policy and practice affect both students and institutions.
- Learn how new strategies and technologies are helping colleges rethink their traditional payment structures and provide greater value to students.
- Gain insight into what the future holds for higher ed affordability, and what emerging trends are gaining policy traction and public support.
- Tonio DeSorrento, Founder and CEO, Vemo
- Preston Silverman, CEO, Raise.me
- Zakiya Smith, Strategy Director, Lumina Foundation
- Kim Clark, Sr Writer, CNN Money Magazine
Ben Watsky, Chief of Staff, Whiteboard Advisors
Show me another