Creating a Movement Through User Generated Content
User Generated Content (UGC) has quickly become a valuable form of marketing, and today’s rich analytics environment means we have more information than ever about how people are reacting to brands and using different platforms. But creating a campaign that leverages UGC across multiple channels—playing to each of their strengths—remains a challenge for many marketers. Join Nat Geo, ONE Campaign, NBCU and the Case Foundation to see how they are creating cross-platform campaigns centered on UGC.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How do you create an integrated campaign across multiple mediums that leverages the strengths of each channel?
- What makes a good User Generated Content campaign and how do you implement those best practices?
- How are social good brands leveraging UGC campaigns to create impact?
- Jessica Zetzman, Director of Digital Communications and Marketing, The Case Foundation
- Monique Carswell, Director, Corporate Social Responsibility, Comcast NBCUniversal
- Kate Coughlin, Director, Audience Development , National Geographic Partners
- Meagan Bond, Creative Director, ONE Campaign
Jessica Zetzman, Dir of Digital Comm & Mktg, The Case Foundation
Show me another