Personalized Learning and Gubernatorial Candidates
It’s election season and this hotly contested governor’s race will be decided by their educational platforms. Come and watch our two candidates in a mock town hall forum. They will present their education platforms and debate the merits of retaining current school structures or shifting to a personalized, competency-based learning ecosystem. Audience members will be given the opportunity to ask questions and share their experiences as learners and educators.
Additional Supporting Materials
- Attendees will have a better understanding of how to make the vision for personalized, competency-based learning a reality.
- Attendees will understand the debate between traditional U.S. education and one that is highly personalized and competency-based.
- Attendees will have a greater understanding of state & federal policies that support innovative, personalized, competency-based pedagogy & structures.
- Matt Williams, Vice President Policy & Advocacy, KnowledgeWorks
- Lizzette Reynolds, Vice President of Policy, Foundation for Excellence in Education
- Lillian Pace, Senior Director of National Policy, KnowledgeWorks
- Virgel Hammonds, Chief Learning Officer, KnowledgeWorks
Virgel Hammonds, Chief Learning Officer, KnowledgeWorks
Show me another