Data Science: Answering Tomorrow’s Questions
Companies are collecting thousands of data points per user and granular insights are helping solve massive issues affecting consumer behavior. A group of data scientists and analytics experts across leading consumer-tech companies will discuss how their teams influence and guide high-impact business decisions. From a random surplus of data points to annual projections and reports, our data specialists explore the navigational beacons that this information provides to influence decision making.
- How do data scientists contribute to organizations goals and the bottom line?
- What role does data science play in companies’ operations and decision making?
- What do companies look for when hiring data scientists, and what skills are necessary for people in these roles to succeed?
- Jessica Lachs, Head of Business Operations & Analytics, DoorDash
- Hoda Eydgahi, Manager of Data Science, Stitch Fix
- Bar Ifrach, Director of Data Science, Airbnb
Liz Hamel, PR, The Hatch Agency
Show me another