How Social Gaming is Taking Over the World
To call social gaming's rise meteoric isn’t an exaggeration: over the past few years, the practice has lassoed worldwide attention at an unprecedented pace. This is thanks in large part to the inherently social aspects of gaming: voice, text, the fact that the entire practice is about play, winning—a happy ending. Livestreaming gaming as entertainment also has a domino effect on other industries. Where is the future of livestreaming gaming headed? How brands can capitalize on new opportunities?
Additional Supporting Materials
- Where is the future of gaming livestreaming is headed and where are opportunities for involvement?
- What is gaming's growth as a percentage of the world's collective attention?
- What impact does livestreaming gaming have on other industries?
- Chris Kerns, VP, Research & Insights, Spredfast, Inc.
- Shawn Silverman, Director of Social Marketing, Twitch TV
Caitlin Cavanaugh, Brand Mktg Mgr, Spredfast
Show me another