Colleges Go Mobile to Support Student Success
Nine in ten college students owns a smartphone, but until recently, mobile devices have been seen as a distraction on college campuses. Now, colleges and universities are beginning to tap mobile technology to redesign the student experience and meet the Gen Z appetite for an “on-demand” campus. Learn from the edtech companies who are leading this transformation, helping connect students to services -- and each other -- all from their phones.
Additional Supporting Materials
- Learn how demographic shifts in the higher ed student population are leading colleges to rethink how students engage in campus life.
- Understand the role of mobile technology in increasing student engagement.
- Discuss the links between student engagement, retention, and success, highlighting the importance of retention as a key concern for colleges.
- Autumn Arnett, Editor, Education Dive
- Gregg Scoresby, CEO, CampusLogic
- Alice Dinu, Chief Financial Officer, OOHLALA Mobile
Ben Watsky, Chief of Staff, Whiteboard Advisors
Show me another