Healing Healthcare's Reputation
Advances in science have shifted the course of deadly diseases, but have done little to improve the biopharmaceutical industry’s reputation. Poor communication around research and drug pricing have alienated much of society, and the resulting lack of appreciation is seen in public policy. For an industry that innovates and heals, it’s time for change. A veteran journalist leads a discussion with scientists and CEOs who are committed to better public engagement and call their peers to join them.
- Why does the biopharmaceutical industry have a poor image?
- Is this poor image justified?
- What can be done to change it?
- Gene Kinney, President & Chief Executive Officer , Prothena
- Meg Tirrell, Biotech and Pharma Reporter, CNBC
- Brent Saunders, Chairman and CEO, Allergan
Sumitra Gupta, Acct Assoc, Canale Communications
Show me another