Co-Teaching (Virtual & F2F) in a Blended PE Class
Learn how a Health Opportunities through Physical Education (HOPE) blended instruction model provided students in an urban Title 1 middle school an opportunity to accelerate high school credits. The model afforded collaboration among virtual co-teachers that allowed for online and face to face sessions. Students received an instructional delivery that maximized time to learn health education content while participating in required teamed physical education experiences outside the classroom.
Additional Supporting Materials
- Participants will understand how co-teaching (online and face to face) expands student learning opportunities.
- Participants will learn to implement a co-teaching model in a blended environment.
- Participants will gain an understanding of the students' experiences learning in a blended PE classroom.
- Jodi Marshall, President & CEO, Florida Virtual School
- Brandi Gurley, Principal, Orange County Virtual School
Polly Haldeman, Florida Virtual School
Show me another