Quantum Computing: Science Fiction to Science Fact
Startups and established players have sold 2000 Qubit systems, made freely available cloud access to quantum computer processors, and created large scale open source initiatives; all taking quantum computing from science fiction to science fact.
Government labs and others like IBM, Microsoft, Google are developing software for quantum computers. What problems will be solved with this quantum leap in computing power, that cannot be solved today with the world’s most powerful supercomputers?
Additional Supporting Materials
- What is quantum computing, who are the leaders, and what are the products in the market currently ?
- What are the opportunities for startups and entrepreneurs in quantum computing?
- What does the future hold for quantum computing applications?
- Bo Ewald , President , D-Wave Systems
- Jerry Chow, Manager, Experimental Quantum Computing, IBM
- Andrew Fursman, CEO & Co-Founder , 1Qbit
- Antia Lamas-Linares, Research Associate , Texas Advanced Computing Center at University of Texas
Patricia Baumhart, Market Strategist and Entrepreneur | Emergent Technologies , Multiple
Show me another