Customer-First: Inside Social Media at the TSA
With over 60,000 employees working to screen almost 2 million passengers per day, TSA knows about about pressure. So how has the agency maintained its quirky sense of humor on Instagram? How has it been able to launch a wildly successful social customer service effort? And what is the proper way to pack a mummified head for flight? Our panel will pull back the curtain and discuss the details that goes into managing social media for one of the most hands-on agencies in the federal government.
- Can organizations have a brand voice that is both helpful and humorous?
- Will social change the way government is speaking with citizens, and vice versa?
- How can my organization adopt a “customer-first” approach using social?
- David Johnston, Social Media Strategist, TSA
- Jennifer Plozai, Director of External Communications, TSA
- Curtis (Bob) Burns, Social Media Lead, TSA
David Johnston, Social Media Strategist, TSA
Show me another