Rebranding Anxiety: Making Taboo Topics Accessible
Strong branding has the power to change perception. And in the case of taboo topics, it can help break down stigma and spark cultural conversations that have otherwise been avoided. OCD advocates, advertising professionals and leaders of the non-profit, IntrusiveThoughts.org — Aaron Harvey and Rose Bretecher — will speak to their personal mental health journeys and the process of using design and digital storytelling to make mental health education, treatment and support accessible.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How was design and digital storytelling leveraged to address an extremely taboo topic?
- How was design used to recreate the mental health experience in a way that resonated with the majority of sufferers?
- How will the digital space continue to push the advocacy and education boundaries?
- Aaron Harvey, Founder, Intrusive Thoughts & Ready Set Rocket
- Rose Bretecher, Board Member, IntrusiveThoughts.org
Lauren O'Shaughnessy, Marketing Coordinator, Ready Set Rocket
Show me another