It’s Time to Kill CSR
In our age of heightened ethical awareness, it’s no longer okay to put aside a small budget for “doing good.” Consumers are calling for an increase in morality from politicians, brands, and influencers alike. Corporations have to be a consistent force for change, and use the power that they have to make a real impact. But doing so, comes at a cost. Ready Set Rocket and Intrusive Thoughts will speak to what true brand activism looks like, and how to put other’s needs ahead of business growth.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What do modern CSR programs look like? How much money is really being put towards social good initiatives?
- How can brands and large corporations change their internal structures in order to prioritize social good in a way that leaves a lasting impact?
- What brands have taken steps in the right direction? What has the impact been?
- Aaron Harvey, Founder, Intrusive Thoughts & Ready Set Rocket
- Rose Bretecher, Board Member, IntrusiveThoughts.org
Lauren O'Shaughnessy, Mktg Coord, IntrusiveThoughts.org
Show me another