Enough MANels at Events! Here's How to PresentHER.
All evidence indicates a need for diverse viewpoints. We read about it. We write about it. We talk about it. And yet many conferences, publications, and public platforms fall short of providing that value.
We’re beyond awareness. We know there’s a diversity problem. It’s time to take action. Let’s focus on what’s next: solving the invisible woman diversity dilemma. This session gives actionable resources to stop talking and start doing.
Additional Supporting Materials
- Why aren’t women saying yes to professional opportunities?
- What can decision makers and gatekeepers start doing today to commit to diversity for their events, publications, and opportunities offered?
- What can women use today to gain more visibility, and thus more opportunities, to let their expertise be seen and heard?
- Bobbie Carlton, Founder, Innovation Women
- Angelica Mata, Director of External Communications, Overland Partners
- Kathy Klotz-Guest, Founder, Keeping It Human
- Dr. Shruti Kapoor, Founder, Sayfty
Rachel Moore, Founder, Rachel Really Social
Show me another