To Share or Not to Share? That is the Question
Our highly fragmented healthcare system is designed to make it impossible to get timely and relevant patient data. Austin is a vibrant and growing city which is implementing next generation technology solutions to address the problem of data sharing in healthcare. The new Dell Medical School at the University of Texas at Austin joins this effort along with a diverse group of public and private partners in the community to democratize clinical data to improve health.
- What are new technologies being developed to improve data sharing for patient care?
- How can the use of new technologies for data sharing improve patients' health?
- What factors make Austin community a unique environment for developing and implementing next generation technology solutions for data sharing?
- Anjum Khurshid, Director of Data Integration, Dell Medical School, The University of Texas at Austin.
- Rick Peters, Chief Information Officer, Dell Medical School, The University of Texas at Austin.
- Ann Kitchen, Councilwoman, Austin City Council
Anjum Khurshid, Dir of Data Integration, Dell Medical School, The University of Texas at Austin.
Show me another