Experiments: A Peek Inside ustwo’s Creative DNA
Embrace curiosity. Eschew comfort. Accept you might be wrong. This is an in-depth look at how experimentation keeps ustwo ahead of technology and the market, even before the emergence of user needs.
Our product design experts will share the behind the scenes of 2 experiments ran at ustwo’s NY studio that illustrate this way of life and willingness to continuously step into yet unexplored territories.
Additional Supporting Materials
- When is the optimal value/effort time to kick off an experiment?
- What are some characteristics of successful experimentation?
- How can experiments fuel your business strategy?
- Cesar Corral-Castilla, Product Designer, ustwo New York
- Jose-Manuel Villanueva, Senior Product Designer, ustwo New York
Cesar Corral-Castilla, Product Designer, Ustwo New York
Show me another