From Advertiser to Advocate
Aaron is a boss, musician and dedicated surfer. He’s also an OCD sufferer. During his search for a diagnosis, he recognized a gap in the quality of mental health info online. With 15yrs of industry knowledge as the founder of NYC-agency, Ready Set Rocket, and inspired by OCD advocate/writer, Rose Bretecher, he set out to make a difference and launched IntrusiveThoughts.org. They’ll speak to their advocacy journeys and how they’ve utilized marketing tools to make an impact.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What mental health information, treatment, and education gaps exist in the online space?
- What are current platforms, organizations and campaigns doing to make a difference?
- Where is the future of mental health advocacy headed? What marketing tools will help make an impact?
- Aaron Harvey, Founder, Intrusive Thoughts & Ready Set Rocket
- Rose Bretecher, Board Member, IntrusiveThoughts.org
Lauren O'Shaughnessy, Mktg Coord, IntrusiveThoughts.org
Show me another