When Digital Personalization Become Non-Personal
Everyone's preparing for the future of personalization. But when do digital interactions, no matter how tailored they may be to an individual's needs, feel too tech-y and non-human? Where's the balance between providing the services and info consumers need, without taking away all levels of human interaction? Ready Set Rocket will discuss recent advancements in the space, consumer reactions to emerging personalized platforms, what's to come and what marketers and brands need to be wary of.
Additional Supporting Materials
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/2015-04-01/branded-re-order-button-around-your-home-amazon-dash (Alex Lirtsman on Bloomberg)
- What recent advancements in personalization have been made? How are they being used?
- What consumer feedback do we have on these personalized experiences?
- What future enhancements are to come, and in what ways will they actually hurt relationships with consumers?
- Alexander Lirtsman, Cofounder / Chief Strategist, Ready Set Rocket
- Gareth Price, Technical Director, Ready Set Rocket
Lauren O'Shaughnessy, Marketing Coordinator, Ready Set Rocket
Show me another