The Future of Web Accessibility
A recent lawsuit between a blind consumer and Winn-Dixie forced the supermarket to update its site to meet ADA compliance. In the wake of this win, similar suits are popping up fast. What does this wave of enhanced web accessibility mean? How will brands, marketers and developers alike shift their thinking in order to serve all populations moving forward? What does making an ADA compliant experience really entail, and how will brands not only meet standards, but learn to creatively surpass them?
- What ADA compliant rules exist and what impact do they have on site design?
- What will developers, marketers and brands need to keep in mind moving forward? What mandatory requirements will they need to factor into development?
- How can you creatively meet and surpass ADA regulations? What innovation is to come?
- Anastasia Kuznetsova, Art Director, Ready Set Rocket
- Amanda Ford, Senior Art Director, Ready Set Rocket
Lauren O'Shaughnessy, Mktg Coord, IntrusiveThoughts.org
Show me another