The Cure for FOMO Live Streaming of Music Festivals
Music festivals are an incredible in person experience that includes music, art, fashion, culture, and causes. The artist line ups are typically a blend of today's top starts, emerging artists and iconic legends creating a massive demand and rabid interest in attending. However, we can't be at every festival and every experience. Live streaming of these cultural phenomena can bring viewers around the world into these events as collaborative and participatory broadcasts presented by brands.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How are music festivals live streamed and digitally broadcast to the world and to any device?
- How can a brand and marketer take advantage of and harness the power of live streaming to present these rich and impactful experiences?
- What are the lessons learned from Coachella, Lollapalooza, Bonnaroo, Austin City Limits, electronic festivals and other leading festivals?
- John Petrocelli, CEO, Bulldog DM
- Andrew Klein, SVP, AEG
- Kim Owens, Publisher, Kaffeine Buzz
- Chris Monaco, Chief Revenue Officer, Livestyle
John Petrocelli, CEO, Bulldog DM
Show me another