AI: Driving Employee Engagement & Efficiency
Artificial intelligence and automation are remaking key portions of the economy. In the near future, it’s predicted that machines will be able to take over many human occupational tasks. As AI opens doors to new efficiencies, we are likely to see even more of it in the workplace – from talent acquisition to employee training. Is it something to fear, or can we use AI to help us enhance the work experience? This panel looks at issues to consider as this technology matures.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What human tasks will benefit most from automation, and how can artificial intelligence make these areas more efficient?
- How can AI help employees become more productive, and are there areas where humans are still better for coaching and training employees?
- How can artificial intelligence enhance workers’ day-to-day lives, without eliminating valuable face-to-face interactions in the workplace?
- Zach Posner, SVP & Managing Director, McGraw-Hill Education
- Jeanne Meister, Founding Partner, Future Workplace
- Kevin Mulcahy, Partner, Future Workplace
- Tal Goldhamer, Partner & Chief Learning Officer, EY
Zach Posner, SVP & Managing Director, McGraw-Hill Education
Show me another